Quick Links for 2014 - 15 School Year
The North Royalton City Schools 2014-2015 Transportation schedules for all students will be available on E-link (instructions included) the week of August 11, 2014.
It is the parent’s responsibility to utilize E-link to retrieve your students’ bus transportation information. For the safety of all students, the Transportation Department no longer provides bus information for students over the phone.
Parents of any students who require a pick up or drop off other than your home should note that Alternate Pick Up/Drop Off Location Forms are due in the Transportation Office by July 25, 2014. Any forms received after July 25, 2014 will be handled as time allows but may take up to 10 days after the first day of school, unless you are a newly registered student. Transportation forms can be found at www.northroyaltonsd.org . Use the “District Operations” tab to get to the “Transportation” tab. (Please do not google this as it will give you old information). Questions may be directed to 440-582-9051.
Student Transportation Schedule Instructions
How to get your students bus information:
1. Log on to the North Royalton City Schools website:
2. Scroll down to Quick Links and click on Transportation Department. You will now see E-Link information and login directions to access your student’s transportation schedule.
Instructions For First Time Users:
1. When logging in for the first time, parents will need to change their password and complete the information requested and click “Save”.
2. Then go to the tab on the top titled: “Students” then “View My Students” (their students will all show up).
After the initial log in, any time parents go back in, they would just go right to “Students” and then “View My Students.”
After the initial log in, you will begin to use the new password you selected to go with your username. Should you ever forget your password, simply click “Forgot Password” and an email will be sent to the email address you provided at the initial log in.
Parents will use their primary phone number (no dashes or parenthesis, just ten digits) as their username AND password the first time they log in.
Questions may be directed to the Transportation Department at 440-582-9051.
Important Date for our 8th Grade Students
Confirmation will be celebrated by Bishop Richard Lennon on Friday May 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Please Donate Your Gently Used Backpack!
ST. ALBERT THE GREAT (IN CONJUNCTION WITH OPERATION NR CARES PROGRAM) IS COLLECTING SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR FOR STUDENTS IN NEED, GRADES K-12. THE DRIVE WILL NOT ONLY BENEFIT THOSE IN NEED IN THE ST. ALBERT DAY SCHOOL AND NORTH ROYALTON CITY SCHOOLS, BUT ALSO INNER-CITY SCHOOLS IN THE CLEVELAND AREA.
WHEN: JULY 14TH – AUGUST 3RD
WHERE: COLLECTION BINS WILL BE LOCATED AT THE CHURCH DOORS, AND PARISH OFFICE.
PLEASE BRING YOUR DONATIONS TO THE PARISH PICNIC, JULY 20TH!
BINS WILL BE LOCATED AT THE VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN
NEW OR GENTLY USED BACKPACKS
CASH DONATIONS AND GIFT CARDS WELCOME!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
THE FEST 2014 SUNDAY, AUGUST 3rd Noon to 10:00pm
Diocese of Cleveland Family FESTival
14th annual FEST! A one-day, FREE family festival for all ages held on Sunday, August 3rd at 28700 Euclid Avenue, Wickliffe, OH
Click here for the FEST Flyer
For more information please visit: The Fest
UNIFORM CONNECTION SALE - Mark Your Calendar
August 3, 2014 9:00AM-12:00PM CHURCH HALL
All ITEMS $1.00
NOTE: If you have any items during the summer to donate and drop off - please contact Mary Ellen Moravick(Broadview Hts) firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Culpepper(Strongsville) 440-567-7876/prncssdsy@msn.
Please check out our Face Book Page: Saint Albert the Great School North Royalton, Ohio
Please select the OUR SCHOOL TAB>STUDENT HANDBOOK
School Lunch Menus
Please select the OUR SCHOOL TAB
Mission and Belief Statement
Our mission is to work with families to educate each child to know, believe and live the Catholic faith and to continue life-long learning.
- that each person is a child of God who deserves to be loved and respected.
- in the importance of providing each child the opportunity for growth according to his/her needs, ability, and potential.
- in the value of service to others.
- the purpose of our school is to educate the entire child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- in guiding our students to be active Catholic parishioners and members of the community.
- in promoting respect for oneself, respect for others, and responsibility for one's actions.
- in teaching appreciation of God's creation through the study of all disciplines.